New Construction M2M Industry Solutions
Construction owners of excavators, dump trucks, bulldozers and other construction and mining equipment increasingly are using electronic devices for remote monitoring of how those machines are being used and sometimes abused. Every construction firm can relate to the fear of arriving at the job site early in the morning only to find that valuable equipment, building materials, and tools secured the night before are gone, stolen by vandals or rings of expert criminals.
- Providing better maintenance through tracking actual operations
- Providing predictive maintenance through improved system monitoring
- Tracking vehicle idle time to eliminate unnecessary fuel costs, potentially saving hundreds of thousands of dollars throughout the fleet
- Monitoring driving behavior: As an example, managers can determine if a driver is speeding and help eliminate inflated insurance premiums associated with an arrest
- Manage and track stolen equipment, building materials and tools
- Industry Solutions
- Request More Info
New Construction Industry Wireless M2M Solutions
When you need to deliver New Construction Industry Solutions that are reliable, cost-effective and easy to maintain to your end users, contact RealTime Ops. Reduce risk and development cost with proven wireless technologies designed for easy integration, fast deployment and scalability while developing a strong informative relationship with your end users.
New Construction Industry Reseller Resources
New Construction Industry Video