M2M WWAN is the fastest growing segment of the wireless industry. However, fitting together the pieces of today's complex mobile data puzzle requires clear, creative thinking. RealTime Ops can assist you with several pieces of the puzzle and help you increase your ROI by providing carrier activations, provisioning and installation services to minimize time to deployment.
- Service Packages
- Wireless Activations
- Mobile Installations
• DevProv+ Services
DevProv+ is a suite of WWAN services designed to increase cost effective and successful wireless deployments by providing provisioning and support services for your network devices. When you choose DevProv+ for a device you receive a "warm", tested and programmed unit ready to deploy or integrate. DevProv+ could reduce your deployment costs or may be profitably billed to your clients.DevProv+ features post provisioning technical support services and is available as a 90-day, 1 year, 3 year or 5 year package.
• Asset Reporting
RTO will provide a spreadsheet with your unique identifiers
• Modem Labeling
RTO will label your individual modem boxes with up to four lines of client information
RealTime Ops can activate service plans for the following carriers:
Any carrier activation fees are billed by the carrier to the end user. All monthly service charges are also billed by the carrier to the end user.
Modems can only be activated after RealTime Ops receives a completed Activation Request Form. Once RealTime Ops receives an activation request form, the activation will typically be completed within 72 hours, assuming that the product is available to ship. Custom APNs and static IP addresses may increase the activations window.
RealTime Ops offers mounting solutions for modems, antennas, computers, printers and other peripherals in both mobile and fixed environments. Our installation team is comprised of insured, certified specialists, assuring minium downtime and that your equipment warranties are not voided.
- Experience RealTime Ops, with it's exclusive installation partner, has completed over +16,000 installations, each with unique configurations
- Power Requirements to avoid overdrawn batteries, blown fuses
- Safety Requirements
- Ergonomic needs
- Optimized Scheduling to minimize fleet downtime
- Continuity Of Service If you have purchased an M2M wireless product from RealTime OPs, we are already familiar with your unique deployment needs and will incorporate these into our installation services
- Fixed Installations For fixed installation we have a comprehensive line of kitted products, the details of which are under wireless essentials
No Corners are Cut
- Only grade eight hardware is used to ensure the integrity of every mount component
- Auto power adapters are hard-wired directly to the vehicle’s electrical system using a ground in the engine compartment to guard against corrosion damage
- Mounts are centrally installed in the cab to avoid interference with air bags
- Our mounts are removable: all that is required for removal is a wrench
- Wires are not crimped. Instead we use corrosion resistant conical connectors rated for 80 pound sheer strength. This allows easy removal and replacement of wire harness
- Completed mounts are tested to ensure components are performing as intended