5G Cellular Failover for Quick Service Restaurants

5G Failover for Quick Serve



Cellular Failover for Fast Food Chains


Fast food chains need solutions that enable near 100% uptime at every location to ensure client transactions happen without delay. While most hardline internet service providers boast over 99% uptime, that remaining 1% can cost a business hundreds to thousands of dollars. After one grocery store chain valued loses at an average of $1,500 per location per month, they started looking for ways to supplement...


To read the full solution, check out our PDF




Contact Us





RealTime Ops may be the partner you need to land your next 5G failover connectivity project. The team at RTO can provide the exact IoT communications solutions your clients need to succeed in our technology-driven world.


For Immediate Assistance  | Call Toll-Free (919) 442-0038


Contact Us